Friday, April 09, 2004

FRANCIS DEBLAUWE runs The 2003 Iraq War & Archaeology website, which has been providing countless updates for more than a year on the ongoing status of antiquities in Iraq. He has been doing it on his own time and for free. He has now e-mailed the following to the IraqCrisis list:
Dear all,

I'll try to keep it short. �My Mac computer which is the hub of all my activities is broken irrepairably. Luckily, I have backups. �However, as I have no institutional affiliation, I'll have to buy a new Macintosh myself which I can't afford right now. �Therefore, the 2003 Iraq War & Archaeology site has gone on indefinite hiatus. �The site will not be updated for the foreseeable future. �I'm sorry but that's the way it is.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me in my Iraq endeavors.

Sincerely,

Francis Deblauwe

Follow the link for the PayPal account for his website. The more people who stop by and make a contribution, the sooner he'll be back. I've just done it. Your turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment