Thursday, July 22, 2004

JOURNAL CRISIS CORRECTION: Oh dear. It seems that the e-mail address that I gave on Tuesday for Jean-Marie Hombert, the director of the "Sciences humaines" department at the CNRS, was incorrect. I did not get an error message, but a few others did, prompting me to double check with Christophe Batsche. He writes:
Concerning the adress of Pr Hombert, I apologize for my mistake. The right one is:
Jean-Marie.Hombert@cnrs-dir.fr
(i.e. with a DOT between dir and fr)
An alternative, lessd personal is :
secr-shs@cnrs-dir.fr
which leads to his assistant secretary.

I am afraid that if you wrote to Professor Hombert to protest the proposed cuts to funding of Revue de Qumran and Revue des �tudes Juives, your message did not get throught (which no doubt explains why he has not replied). Please resend. I am doing so now.

Apologies for the error.

No comments:

Post a Comment